EOWEB GeoPortal Available in the Operational Environment
EOWEB® GeoPortal now released to the public
Welcome to the EOWEB® GeoPortal, the new DLR Earth observation data portal.
EGP provides the same data discovery and ordering functionality as
- and much more! Key new features are:
- Updated graphic user interface with a new and fresh look and feel
- Spatio-temporal product discovery with improved map and query functionalities
- Two-Step search and discovery for browsing data collections and searching for individual products
- Product ordering via an improved user interface and guided ordering process
- Selected products available for direct download
- Mapping client to create maps from our data and integrate external data via standard web mapping services
You can login with your existing EOWEB-NG user name and password â or browse as a guest. Help and assistance is available in
the EGP Help Pages.
EGP and EOWEB-NG will be operated in parallel while we continue to migrate our data collections to EGP. Thus some data are currently available
in both portals and some in either EGP or EOWEB-NG. This table
will help you locate the data you need.
For ordering new TerraSAR-X acquisitions, please continue using
EGP has been developed and validated using the highest possible standards. However, the occasional feature may not yet work correctly.
Please send feedback which helps us improve the EGP interface and usability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests regarding your orders should â as always - be addressed to email@example.com.